sHooT foR tHe MoON...

frustrated. unsatisfied. lost.

1.05.2006

darn it all to hell and back.

how does one say "f*ck you!" or "go to h*ell!" or "d*mn you, you did it all again!" in ten different languages??

Gad! i am such a fool. no one's a bigger fool than i am.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, gaddamet, shame on me.

once again, i fell for the "im-so-funny-you-have-got-to-love-me" act.

the funny thing is, i knew from the very beginning that this was all a lie. a pretense. a ruse, to see if i will bite the proverbial bullet once again.

Gad! and bite i did.

have i no pride? have i taken leave of my senses?

Jesus H. Christ! stupid, stupid, stupid me.

yes, this stupidity is all mine.

nevertheless, the urge to shout "f*ck you!" or "go to h*ell!" or "d*mn you, you did it all again!" in ten different languages is getting stronger by the second, becoming as important as my next breath.

God, how long do i need to wait for the life i deserve?

*** to friends: thou shall not react. please. or if the urge to speak is strong, please be gentle. i already know i'm pathetic and stupid and crazy and assuming and gullible. tell me something i don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home